Frisco SEO Solutions
Are you looking for the best search engine optimization company in Frisco,Texas? If so, then you are at the right place! We are proud to be located right here in the heart of the city and to be able to accelerate the growth of local business’s by getting them greater visibility online.
We chose to locate our offices in Frisco because it is the city that we call home. We have been Frisco residents since 2005, which actually makes us newbies in some people’s eyes…
Another reason for this strategic decision is that the leadership of this city, headed by the great Mayor Maso is making sure that our city is one of the fastest growing and most prosperous areas in the world!
Even without the new Dallas Cowboys training center, Frisco is an absolute hotbed for business immigration…more and more global companies are choosing to call Frisco their home…and we are proud to help fuel this explosion by providing innovative digital marketing solutions to business owners of all sizes.
We focus on a number of proven ranking factors, we are only listing a few key factors in this list.
- Page Load Speed – This is very important because google wants to deliver quality content that is extremely relevant to the search term the user typed into the search box. Google can see how fast the page loads, and will make a decision about your websites quality based on this metric. If the page loads too slowly Google can easily assess that you may not be using the best practices and give you a negative score for this one metric. If the page loads quick and the content is optimized with best practices Google may choose to offer you favor and move your listing closer to the number 1 position.
- Proper on-page setup – Google need to know what your website is about, and it can only know that by some key factors called meta data. These are HTML tags that the Googlebot can read, it read this information and organizes it so it can be compared to the other information it gathers and builds a virtual database of topics and keywords related to your website. This information is sifted through and the robot looks for the relationship between the different words it has been given to describe your website. This is in part how the relevance of your website is calculated. After the robot has deemed your website relevant for a particular keyword, you can begin to rank in the search listings.
- Overall web presence – Google looks for many things, but one specific metric the robot likes to see is a full online presence. Things like social media accounts, business directory accounts and fresh content on your website all help google determine the level of commitment to the quality you are offering. All of these different web properties take a certain amount of time and energy for a real human to build and optimize. The search engine robots can see how complete the profiles are and how much time and energy you put into representing yourself fully.
Website Conversion Factors:
We are experts at getting traffic to your website. We also pay close attention to how well that traffic converts into potential sales. Here are some important elements to consider.
- How easy is to find your contact information. We suggest that your phone number is displayed at least 2-3 times in prominent positions on your webpage. This makes it very easy for a potential client to reach out and ask questions about your product or service.
- Is your website delivering a clear message? – Often we see websites that are cluttered and unclear as to what the real benefits of engaging the businesses product or services. This can create confusion and cause a visitor to leave very quickly. We recommend every page on your website be clear and concise. Each page should also have a particular goal in mind. For instance, the contact page should have a focused goal of getting someone to contact you, the about page should display your expertise and give insight into the passion you have for your business.
- How important are images? – An image is worth a thousand words is a very common expression, however on your website it is important to consider what those words might be. If you have sloppy poor quality photos of you and your staff, it may cause visitors to think your business is sloppy and poor quality. With any online experience each second there is a new opinion of what is being experienced, if a visitor clicks to your weekly specials page, and you have the same weekly special as last week, that will cause a visitor to experience a negative feeling , and this can lead to that person choosing to conduct business elsewhere. However if you understand the importance of delivering a great experience online and offline, you will have a customer for life. We recommend that your images tell a story about what your company stands for. Quality high-resolution photos with imagery that reinforces the customer experience.
- Do you have a customer review strategy? – Reviews are often overlooked and this is one of the biggest mistakes that a business owner can make. With the internet being so accessible and customers ready to leave a bad review at the slightest inconveniences, having a review system in place will help you maintain a positive and reputable presence online. Once you are collecting reviews, we recommend displaying these reviews on your website, this helps reinforce the quality of business you conduct.